One of Stafford's Best Kept Secrets. LUXURY ESTATE LIVING AT THE TOP OF THE RIDGE - Almost 6000 SQFT of 3 Finished Levels and a 3 Car Garage. A Commuter OR Tele-worker's DREAM... ONLY 2.5 MILES TO THE VRE (Brooke Station) with High-Speed Internet. This Is An Absolutely Stunning Estate Home on 3.154 Beautiful Acres! Stunning cathedral grand foyer with curved staircase. Cathedral family room with fly-over, gas fireplace, and stunning windows. Rear staircase for easy access. Huge eat-in kitchen, and a Formal Dining Room w/ Crystal Chandelier and Butler's pantry. Upgrades galore, granite counters, upgraded SS appliances, and tile floor. Formal Living Room, Home Office/Study, and Sunroom w/ Cathedral Ceiling, two beautiful TREX composite decks (one-off kitchen, one-off sunroom). Huge finished walkout basement that includes a non-qualifying 5th bedroom, large full bath, game room, home gym, and storage room. Huge Owner's Suite with cathedral ceilings, sitting area, fireplace, dual closets, and huge bathroom that has dual sinks, dressing station, huge soaking/jet tub, and 6x6 Shower! Open Floor Concept throughout and tons of natural light, including the basement! Propane-fueled Whole House Back-up Generator (22kW) with automatic switch that runs everything simultaneously. Home Security System w/ 6 Isotect Motion Detect (day/night) Cameras. Built-In Security Safe conveys with the home. Finished Garage perfect to keep your vehicles pristine Truly a Dream Home that is completely secluded from the stress/drama of Northern Virginia HOWEVER still quite close to I-95 Express Lanes and shopping in either downtown Fredericksburg or North Stafford! This Estate Home is less than 2 miles from the Aquia Landing Park & Beach overlooking the Potomac River & Aquia Creek with beaches, swimming, kayaking, sunning, picnic pavilions, and entertaining! Close to Aquia Landing Park for beachfront fun and Crows Nest Nature Preserve (kayak launch and hiking trails). Enjoy fishing, hiking, and launch your boat to cruise the Potomac River! Nearby Aquia Landing Park offers more recreational opportunities for swimming, fishing, and getting in touch with nature! Approximately 3 miles to Brooke Station VRE, close to Quantico, I95, and RTE 1, shopping and restaurants. Comcast High-Speed Internet is Available in this community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
5,492 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Disposal, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Washer, Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Single Oven, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Other, Zone.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price