Great Investment property has excellent tenants with lease until 7/31/22 with monthly rent of $2,400.00 . Beautiful home in Widewater Village with exceptional community amenities. Home is 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and one half bath and approximately 3,400 sq. ft. of finished living space. Sited on almost 5,000 sq. ft. lot. Has oversized two car garage. The main floor offers gourmet large kitchen with island and open floor plan to informal dining and very large family room with gas fireplace. Kitchen/family room area with double door to very large deck for grilling and entertaining with wooded back yard. Formal dining room with large bay window off of kitchen area and 1st floor office or living room open from hall and enter into the family room. Very quiet neighborhood with exceptional family living. Best value in Widewater Village. Schedule on showing time for private viewing.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,372 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
SHIRLEY C. HEIM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Stove, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, On Site.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Gated Community, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price