This stunning home is located in the Hunter Estates community and boasts a .53 acre lot with a beautifully landscaped yard and custom outdoor living spaces. The brick front exterior, 2 car side loading garage, and covered entrance make for an impressive curb appeal. Inside, the two-story foyer welcomes you with high ceilings, decorative moldings, and walls of windows that let in plenty of natural light. The traditional floor plan includes a separate living room, dining room, and an office with glass French doors. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream, featuring 42" white cabinets, custom tile backsplash, island, granite counter-top with gas cook-top, pantry, breakfast area overlooking the backyard, and a large sunroom. The family room is the perfect place to relax, with soaring cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace with floor to ceiling windows on either side, and a ceiling fan. The adjoining sunroom has walls of windows that open to a custom paver walkway and patio with a stacked stone firepit, an entertaining wall with a refrigerator, and a lush yard with an irrigation system surrounded by majestic trees and evergreens - perfect for outdoor entertaining. Upstairs, the open landing leads to the owner's suite, which features plush neutral carpet, warm paint, and chair railing, as well as a renovated en suite bath with granite-topped dual sink vanity, a sumptuous soaking tub, and a frameless glass-enclosed shower. Three additional bedrooms share easy access to a well-appointed hall bath with a granite-topped vanity. The lower level offers plenty of space for games, media, and relaxation with a family room and game room areas. There is also a versatile legal 5th bedroom and a chic new full bath that can be tailored to meet your lifestyle needs. Additional storage can be found in the utility room. Located in a peaceful setting with no HOA, this home feels miles away from the hustle and bustle, yet is just minutes from I-95, the Fairfax County Parkway, Route 1, the VRE, and Fort Belvoir. The surrounding area offers historical sites, golfing, and many stunning parks including Pohick Bay Regional Park. This home offers enduring quality sprinkled with contemporary flair - a true gem.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
4,104 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price