Welcome to a gorgeous 3-level brick front, end-unit townhouse in Springfieldâs popular Greenwood. The home features 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms. Main level has an eat in kitchen with brand new black honed granite countertops and recently updated flooring. Spacious open concept main floor, with living/dining filled with natural light. The dining room leads out to the large deck overlooking trees. Freshly painted throughout, beautiful hardwood floors on the main level and on both staircases. Brand new carpet in the lower and upper level. The ownerâs suite on the upper level has soaring vaulted ceilings, large soaking tub and a spacious shower. The lower level has a large rec room with an inviting gas fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases on each side. The walkout basement leads to the fenced rear corner yard with a shed. 2 assigned parking spots right in front of the home. Ample visitor parking throughout the community. The community has a Pool, Tennis courts and a playground. This home is conveniently located close to commuter routes, Springfield Town Center, the community pool, and is just a short distance to the Metro!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,652 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
JOHN R. LEWIS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price