Hard to find 1.3 acre fully fenced lot, in prime close-in location. Update the existing home or tear-down and build your dream home. The house offers a contemporary open floor plan - Kitchen with center island opens to dining / living room area. Hardwood floors throughout 1st and 2nd floor, 2 woodburning fireplaces, 2 baths (currently under renovation), fully finished lower level with recreation room, kitchenette, full bath, and a den. 2-car detached garage. In the rear are a guest cottage (currently under renovation), and 2 sheds. Sold in As-Is condition. Prime Location. Very convenient to Kingstowne Towne Center, Springfield Town Center, Franconia-Springfield Metro, I-95, the Beltway - abundant upscale shops and restaurants nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,924 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Wood-burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price