UNBELIEVABLE OFFERING 1.5 MILES FROM THE FAMOUS HISTORIC DOWNTOWN OF WASHINGTON, VA and the Michelin rated INN OF LITTLE WASHINGTON! 67-acre estate that includes 2 lots that can be subdivided and built on. Features a gorgeous stone and stucco custom home with attached side-load 3 car garage. A separate guest house that has an additional 2 car garage attached. The estate is secured with an electronic security gate and extensive fencing. The luxurious main house sits off the road down a spectacular lighted winding drive. As you enter the main house you are greeted with soaring ceilings and a gorgeous curved staircase and 2- sided stone fireplace. that can be used as gas or wood-burning. The home features sought after large main level primary living quarters with an additional fireplace. The upstairs features an additional 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms. This spectacular estate can be subdivided and the additional lot sold. Ask for more details. Call agent for much more details about this spectacular estate priced to sell quickly!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, LP
Mixed, Stucco, Stone
5,663 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Trash Compactor, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Full, Full Finished
- 3. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Private.
- Stucco, Stone
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Satellite Dish, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Additional Lot(S), Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price